Popular Tags: [View All]
Gareth Bellaby
United Kingdom
Holme
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

My first question is about Scenario V03: Stalingrad Airlift. My apologies if I'm missing something really obvious but the picture seems to suggest that the 2 He 111 squadrons are flights, however I can only find one He 111 flight in the counter mix (the others are squadrons).

Secondly, can a bomber voluntarily jettison its bomb load? I realise that in the Stalingrad scenario that the He 111's are transports and so can't jettison their load, but otherwise are their any restrictions on when a bomber can drop its load?

Regards
Gareth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david Gorman
Ireland
flag msg tools
Been a while since ive played this one but didnt remember a problem with not enough flights on set up

On the bomb load i think as part of the movement you can drop bomb laods

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Logs
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the un-punched counter sheets I see one Flight of He111s near their fellow SQDNs and a second Flight buried in the US forces area between a TBD and a P40F.

There is a jettison bombs reference in 9.2.1.1 that allows such.

Cheers, happy hunting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gareth Bellaby
United Kingdom
Holme
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ncree wrote:
Looking at the un-punched counter sheets I see one Flight of He111s near their fellow SQDNs and a second Flight buried in the US forces area between a TBD and a P40F.

There is a jettison bombs reference in 9.2.1.1 that allows such.

Cheers, happy hunting!

Thank you! I kept on skipping that area thinking that they were all American planes but I can see it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.