Small World» Forums » Rules

Subject: Questions about skags rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thiago Cordeiro
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
I think Skag race is a little bit less explained, dont you too? I have many questions about it:

1-What is the token that appears a coin, with a 2 on one side? Is it a "Loot marker"? If yes, what is the difference to others "+2" tokens?
2-"If you abandon a Region, leave the Loot token behind" Does it means, it will stay on the empty region? So if I try to conquer it again, the "Skag Attack marker" can be against me?
3-Does "Skag Attack marker" make an Elf lose a token?
4-Can "Skag Attack marker" cancel sorcerer or dragon power?
5-Do "Loot markers" count as a defense token too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Desiree Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tpcordeiro wrote:
I think Skag race is a little bit less explained, dont you too? I have many questions about it:

1-What is the token that appears a coin, with a 2 on one side? Is it a "Loot marker"? If yes, what is the difference to others "+2" tokens?
2-"If you abandon a Region, leave the Loot token behind" Does it means, it will stay on the empty region? So if I try to conquer it again, the "Skag Attack marker" can be against me?
5-Do "Loot markers" count as a defense token too?

1 - not sure. would assume it's just a 2
2 - no
3 - no
4 - no. it's not race token
5 - no, it's not a race token

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon T
Australia
Peakhurst
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tpcordeiro wrote:

I think you're describing the token that you can use if you're playing with the Small World: Leaders of Small World expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vespert Ilio
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DragonsDream wrote:
tpcordeiro wrote:

3 - no

Actually, the official answer is:
3 - yes
4 - yes, but the Sorcerer/Dragon Master player can still try to convert one of your Skags elsewhere or use their Dragon to attack one of your other regions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Desiree Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vespert wrote:
DragonsDream wrote:
tpcordeiro wrote:

3 - no

Actually, the official answer is:
3 - yes
4 - yes, but the Sorcerer/Dragon Master player can still try to convert one of your Skags elsewhere or use their Dragon to attack one of your other regions.

the way I read that is you can still attack with a Dragon or Sorcerer if only 1 Skag race token is there but if the skag marker reveals a Skag rather than treasure, the attack is canceled (as if two Skags were there) and thus the Dragon/Sorcerer are available to use elsewhere

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.