Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
HEEREN Xavier
Belgium
Liège
Lièe
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

In my last game, could i land the 2SS/para CDO unit there ?

I m not sure the blue sea hex is in italian EZOC round unit ? Hope i hadn't cheat ....

According to the rule 21.4 (, i should say 'yes' but according to rule 13.4.2 , i should say 'no' ...

Rule 21.4 : During an Invasion, a Commando unit can be landed near an invaded LZ hexes without the need for a Landings marker (13.6.5).

Rule 13.4.2 : Stop: After entering an EZOC, a friendly unit
must end its movement for that Player Turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Paradis
Canada
Ste-Thérèse
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You did it Wrong. soblue

Read rule 13.6.5, page 17;

"[13.6.5] Commando Units: Commando units can land in any coastal hex (i.e., any hex that has some dark blue sea terrain in it) within three hexes of an LZ hex containing a Landings marker, unless under a “No Combat” marker. Their movement stops in that coastal hex.

You could land Commando units on a hex right between two enemies on Coastal hexes since EZOC do not extend to sea areas without a hex grid."

As the second explains, you cannot move like you did because there is a ZOC in the sea hex. If there was no sea hex you could have done the move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HEEREN Xavier
Belgium
Liège
Lièe
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
its pity to cheat against me :shake::shake::shake:

Thanks for all very quick answers ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.