4 Posts

Pandemic: In the Lab» Forums » Rules

Subject: Is this a valid lab action? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Jones
msg tools

After

My understanding is that this is not a legal action but I just want to confirm.

Btw. I know there suppose to be a blue sequencing card. I am asking about the cubes only (imagin the needed cards are there)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Krajewski
United States
Fitchburg
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. Either you can run them through the multiplier (producing a total of 6 blue cubes in the center dish) or put all 3 onto a single card directly.

In this case, you'd really want to use two actions: double them, then place 4 cubes onto the spaces and return 2 back to the supply. This takes one less action than curing another blue and moving it onto the top dish. Of course, you may need to take off a blue anyways because the board looks bad so that might work out better for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tyree
United States
Dayton
Ohio (OH)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, generally speaking, whenever you move cubes, they all move to the same place without splitting.

It should also be noted, when you use the doubling mechanism be careful to make sure you have enough cubes to double them. Even if you're putting some back unused into the supply, you can still lose the game if you can't cover the doubling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Jones
msg tools
Thank you everyone. Trying to beat solo play without luck - but I was playing correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.