Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ek T
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I moved to a new city and had to put a pause on wargaming for about nine months and have started to get back into it again, and I just wanted to thank all the wargamers posting files (visual setup, DIY command displays), rule clarifications, rewritten rules, and how-to videos.

Without these resources, getting back into wargaming would be more difficult and would prevent me from trying out games that I am intimidated by. Instead, I reason: With a little effort and some help from the wargaming community, that game will be accessible. Three examples of games that I am intimidated by but are able to tackle because of the work of dedicated wargamers:

- Fields of Fire
- Raid on St. Nazaire
- Lock 'n Load tactical (not too difficult, but there's a lot to it)

Possibly, in the future:

- OCS
- Pacific War

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Not sure this will help you with Lock 'n Load Tactical but we do have a Walkthrough as a free download at the link below.

http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/lnlt-game-play-wal...

Here you can find all the Lock 'n Load Tactical player-aids, scenarios and much more at the link below.

http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/categories/lock-n-...

David Heath

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: A big THANK YOU to the unsung heroes & 'moi'-"song" of wargaming...
sauron
Whilst 'moi' had a SONG: "They're coming to take me away!" whistle -you're welcome Colin K.? thx!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tripp Ritter
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spektacles wrote:
I moved to a new city and had to put a pause on wargaming for about nine months and have started to get back into it again, and I just wanted to thank all the wargamers posting files (visual setup, DIY command displays), rule clarifications, rewritten rules, and how-to videos.

Without these resources, getting back into wargaming would be more difficult and would prevent me from trying out games that I am intimidated by. Instead, I reason: With a little effort and some help from the wargaming community, that game will be accessible. Three examples of games that I am intimidated by but are able to tackle because of the work of dedicated wargamers:

- Fields of Fire
- Raid on St. Nazaire
- Lock 'n Load tactical (not too difficult, but there's a lot to it)

Possibly, in the future:

- OCS
- Pacific War

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I wish I could join you (having just moved to Seattle) but you are in town with A LOT of wargamers. Be sure to check into the Portland guild.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.