Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Webster
United States
PA
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have a photos of how this is supposed to fit in the insert? This is much more confusing than the Gallerist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nāt
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can just barely fit all the wine quality tiles AND the like-numbered vineyards into the little plastic tray that looks like a chocolate sampler. That helps speed up set-up time immensely.

Money gets its own section in the deeper-set end, then wine experts and vintage tiles in another, then all of the stretch goal wine experts in another, then most of the wooden goods (sans meeples) and 2010 edition chits in the last.

Shallow end sections can hold all the wineries, then all the green magnate action tiles, then all the purple magnate scoring tiles (plus the ocean cover-up tiles at the very bottom), then all the cellars (as well as the stretch goal double-wide vineyard/winery tiles).

I use little plastic square boxes from the dollar store for individual player pieces in the middle section, as well as a baggie of all the farmer/enologist/tourist meeples.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Logan
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to get things to fit, but I feel like baggies will be a better approach, but it feels wrong it throw away an insert like this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Webster
United States
PA
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CARL SKUTSCH
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Check out Clockwork Wars. It's a pretty darn good dudes on a hex map Euro'ish steampunk game. Quick and fun.
mbmbmbmbmb
Words are great but photos would be even greater! I'd love to see some posts with pictures showing how people have loaded up their inserts!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skutsch wrote:
Words are great but photos would be even greater! I'd love to see some posts with pictures showing how people have loaded up their inserts!

The user Figgyroo, posted some photos in the images section:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought I'd contribute. Here are some pictures and a video of how I put mine away. Pretty amateurish but hope it helps!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
ACGalaga wrote:

Ummm, what's that doll in the background?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
feldfan2014 wrote:
Ummm, what's that doll in the background?

It's my doll laugh. Actually it's an Obitsu I use for reference when drawing. Much more articulate than those wooden mannequins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Au
United States
Mineola
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How I organized my game:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is how I organized mine.

Manuals on top

Player boards under that

Reference Cards & KS rules on top of the board

The rest of the components I labeled in the photo, I have yet to print out labels (still in decision on that)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.