Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the punch boards are labeled 1 of 5 all the way through 4 of 5. I do not have a 5 of 5. Is this a misprint or am I missing a punchboard?

Anyone else notice this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Logan
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Grumsh wrote:
Some of the punch boards are labeled 1 of 5 all the way through 4 of 5. I do not have a 5 of 5. Is this a misprint or am I missing a punchboard?

Anyone else notice this?

There are 5 of them so you might be missing a board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Lee
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
Andy, you Goonie!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Grumsh wrote:

Anyone else notice this?

I heard there was some stuff under the insert. Is that another punchboard?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ericaustinlee wrote:
Grumsh wrote:

Anyone else notice this?

Nope, was first place I checked. I did an inventory and I am definitely missing stuff, enough that I don't think the game is playable.

I emailed Eagle directly and on the Kickstarter about 4 hours ago so nothing to do but sit and wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Logan
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Grumsh wrote:
ericaustinlee wrote:
Grumsh wrote:

Anyone else notice this?

Nope, was first place I checked. I did an inventory and I am definitely missing stuff, enough that I don't think the game is playable.

I emailed Eagle directly and on the Kickstarter about 4 hours ago so nothing to do but sit and wait.

I had a missing piece and notified them yesterday via private message on kickstarter. They have already sent me a tracking number for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
Grumsh wrote:
ericaustinlee wrote:
Grumsh wrote:

Anyone else notice this?

I had a missing piece and notified them yesterday via private message on kickstarter. They have already sent me a tracking number for it.

No luck here yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.