Hide
8 Posts

Conan» Forums » General

Subject: Damaged delvery and missing items rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Gill
msg tools
Finally arrived today , but outer box looked lked it had been sat on and split openshake. The game looked intacted, however the plege items box was split.
Also it appears son of cards may be missing , as the french card appears to be in the box, but no matchng english. So who do i contact? Also are there any content lists for what should be in each box at kings plege ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Þráinn Gunnlaugur Þorsteinsson
Iceland
Hafnarfjörður
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm sorry that you got a damaged game :/ I'm just a fellow backer so I don't have an answer for you. Maybe Monolith's support email or contact Asmodee since they are going to distribute in retail?

Do you mind sharing with us where you are located in the world and the shipping company?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iziak Marsh
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
soblue Aww that sucks man. Hopefully someone attached to Monolith will see this and post help. Maybe post some pics too, it may help in future getting replacements ... ? check the contents with the campaign page on the KS would be a good first thing to see if all's there.

Do you still have your pledge manager receipt email?

Can't help you myself but my prayers to Crom are with ya.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
could it be you didnt indicate english as your preferred language version?
otherwise they sent the wrong one i think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Böttcher
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Little Willy wrote:
Finally arrived today , but outer box looked lked it had been sat on and split openshake. The game looked intacted, however the plege items box was split.
Also it appears son of cards may be missing , as the french card appears to be in the box, but no matchng english. So who do i contact? Also are there any content lists for what should be in each box at kings plege ?

From the Kickstarter-page:

"Ship Naked will also handle all after-sales service for US and Canada backers. You will have the information you need to contact them in their confirmation email.

For all the other countries, we will be gathering your after-sales requests at the following email address: support@monolithedition.com"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Gill
msg tools
I in the UK and no able to give the carrier at the mo.

Only had time to chk over the game tonight (the kings box will have to wait ). Looks as its all their on my initla look through I didb't reaise the cards are double sided with english on one side and french on the other The game does look beatiful, the evil minis look about the same quality as the Black Plague minis but the mini of the heros are a different shade and maybe a different plastic and lokk softer with less detail than the darker evil minis ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bad Kam
msg tools
Little Willy wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for your box

You can send an email with photos of the damaged parts and a list of the missing content at contact@monolithedition.com
You have the content list at the back of your box.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fleury
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Little Willy wrote:
I in the UK and no able to give the carrier at the mo.

Only had time to chk over the game tonight (the kings box will have to wait ). Looks as its all their on my initla look through I didb't reaise the cards are double sided with english on one side and french on the other The game does look beatiful, the evil minis look about the same quality as the Black Plague minis but the mini of the heros are a different shade and maybe a different plastic and lokk softer with less detail than the darker evil minis ?

In fact the heros are just a different shade of plastic which looks less detailed but is not, it's same quality once you paint the figures or just give them a bit of shading to improve the contrast
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.