$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
36.5% of Goal | 26 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Dilluvia Project» Forums » Rules

Subject: Does "prestige for current construction" tile apply to other players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Kerr
United States
arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

In our game, a player had two of the: "Each building built in the correct turn (e.g., a building #2 in the second game turn) earns the
owner 3 prestige points." market tiles.

We played that the owner of the tile got 6 prestige points when he built a current age building, but looking at it now, I think it should have been when _anyone_ built a current age building.

Does the "Each building built in the correct turn (e.g.,
a building #2 in the second game turn) earns the
owner 3 prestige points." earn the owner of the tile prestige when other players build current age buildings?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
johnkerr wrote:

In our game, a player had two of the: "Each building built in the correct turn (e.g., a building #2 in the second game turn) earns the
owner 3 prestige points." market tiles.

We played that the owner of the tile got 6 prestige points when he built a current age building, but looking at it now, I think it should have been when _anyone_ built a current age building.

Does the "Each building built in the correct turn (e.g.,
a building #2 in the second game turn) earns the
owner 3 prestige points." earn the owner of the tile prestige when other players build current age buildings?

I don't think so. There is a tile whose description begins "Each time any player places a worker in a spot with the Aero symbol... [emphasis mine]". The fact your tile doesn't say that specifically suggests it's limited to the owner's buildings. It's not as if players are limited to building only one building per turn, after all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Garcia
Portugal
Tomar
Lisboa
flag msg tools
designer
I am addicted to Game Design!
badge
Time flies when designing games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Thanks for playing! Only the buildings built by the tile owner apply. In your case you played correctly: if the player had two tiles, when he (and only him) build a building of the current age he obtained 3+3 prestiges (6 prestiges).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.