Hide
6 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Set up / Take down rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry Williams
msg tools
The game looks great! the question I have is with it having so many components to it how long does it take you to set up the board and start playing? Is it like Dead of winter where it takes a little bit of time to set up and not too much to put away?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Ernst
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
It depends on the scenario, but everything has a spot in one of the trays, so you don't have to rummage around for the right pieces. We can usually get a scenario set up in 5-10 minutes. Doesn't take much more than that to break down, either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Williams
msg tools
Great! Thanks for the quick reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't matter which minion sculpt you use during the game, so you could (gasp) throw out the tray and put 'em all in a bag when you're done (I think Rahdo did this). Of course, if you're painting, keep the inserts so you don't spend $40+ on foam!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Ernst
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
The inserts are so beautiful and well crafted, this suggestion pains me greatly. But it is your game, you do what you gotta do. personally, I hate having all the pieces jumbled together in a game box, so I love having a little spot for everything all packed up neatly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Ernst
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Sam and Max wrote:
It doesn't matter which minion sculpt you use during the game, so you could (gasp) throw out the tray and put 'em all in a bag when you're done (I think Rahdo did this). Of course, if you're painting, keep the inserts so you don't spend $40+ on foam!

You crack me up, little buddy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.