Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Harrison
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just ordered this and it is on the way but I am scared it will arrive damaged due the the terrible way Amazon packages stuff. Since it's $225 I'm a bit worried as I don't want a crushed corner or box gouge of any kind for that price. Does this deluxe set box hopefully come inside another heavy protective box before Amazon packages it 'loosely' in their shipping box?

I know some expensive games I have order have come in a heavy duty tight fitting cardboard box and then that box was placed in the shipping box with the normal air pockets shipping packets or what not around it (usually not enough).

Crossing my fingers.... Let me know if you have ordered from Amazon or how Sirlin ships it since it is sold by him through Amazon. Hopefully it will be well protected before Amazon has anything to do with it.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gingold
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine a couple of weeks ago from Amazon. It was packed the typical Amazon way. A large box with a few air pockets. Surprisingly, it arrived just fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Boshell
United States
Haleyville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came in perfect condition from Amazon. No worries and you will love it. Its a big hit in my house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Sickler
msg tools
mbmbmb
Mine looked surprisingly perfect, and it shipped all the way to Alaska.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.