Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I'm blind since I can't find it but, is there a specific turn order, like Doorman, Bartender, Band, and Manager or can players decide which station will go when for the benefit of the club? If there is a turn order, what is it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its been a long time but from the video I think it went Doorman, Band, Bar, Manager.

The Doorman has to be first I'm sure
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Puderbaugh
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Laporbo wrote:
Its been a long time but from the video I think it went Doorman, Band, Bar, Manager.

The Doorman has to be first I'm sure

Yes, this is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jerry is correct ! Its Doorman first, followed by Band, then Bar, and lastly Manager (who then sets up the next round of guests that line up for the start of the Doormans next turn) thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where in the rules does it show that's the standard order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh, I did see in Rahdo's video where he did say the order was as you guys said, I just wish that had been relayed in the rule book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Willett
United States
Chapel Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.blacklocustgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for addressing this question all! Yes, the correct turn order is door, band, bar, manager, and then back to the door.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Puderbaugh
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the downloadable manual on page 6, it says

Quote:
The Band should sit to the Doorman’s left. The Manager should sit to the Doorman’s right, leaving the Bartender to sit across from the Doorman.

Then on page 7, it says
Quote:
The game begins with the Doorman’s turn.

I can't remember if the book in the box says that as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it says that in the written rules as well. That, however, does not tell you that's the turn order from round to round, it only tells you how the stations were to be arranged to create the club layout. Once you get playing you could see that any station could go at any time during a round and sometimes it is to your advantage to have one station go before another, like the manager before the bartender. So, sitting position is not turn order. The turn order should have been specifically stated, as the rules are currently written, players could choose when stations act since it does not say the Doorman goes first, then the Band, etc..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.