Subject: Almost rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Einar J Wetaas
Norway
Risor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had almost given up on this game because of the time it took before new ships arrived. It is nothing bad about the game but l saw l played lt less and less. With all those other great games out there it cost money to keep up with the new productions. And at some point you need to make a choice what to continue with.l admit that l was on the verge of dropping this game and put the money elsewhere. I had put my entire complete collection for sale.
A week later Ares finally announced the new ships and l needed only to look at them before my heart was lost again. I am so glad that no one bought this game from me. No l need to give this game a chance again.
Hope Ares will update the points value and give us more special ship packs.

What was I thinking when l put this great game for sale....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for a second chance. We actually are wqorking on several more ships and stuff.
In any case, I think that this game has the advantage on the competitors that you can play forever with the existing ship - maybe with some more scenarios and such, and there are free ones online. No real need to keep on buying new miniatures that make previous ones obsolete, as it happens with other game systems by different publishers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einar J Wetaas
Norway
Risor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with you Andrea :-)
If you could update the points value in time for the release i would be thankful. Any way thanks for those New beautiful ships.
And thank you for following and answering our fan web page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pilum pilum
France
flag msg tools
mb
angiolillo wrote:
Thanks a lot for a second chance. We actually are wqorking on several more ships and stuff.
In any case, I think that this game has the advantage on the competitors that you can play forever with the existing ship - maybe with some more scenarios and such, and there are free ones online. No real need to keep on buying new miniatures that make previous ones obsolete, as it happens with other game systems by different publishers. ;)

Any chance to see other period on the table ? such as the armada period ?
Any chance to see dutch or pirate ships ?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Some chance of some of these... Please be patient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.