Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Choi
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Hi everyone,

Not sure if this would be breaking copyright laws or not, but I want to upload for everyone scans that I made and complied together for others to print. I've slightly shrunk each tile from 4.5" x 4.5" to 4" x 4" for four of them to be able to fit on an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper. I then printed them, cut out the excess edges, laminated them, and put each bundle into its own gallon-sized Ziploc baggie for easy setup.

What do you guys think? Would you guys be interested in these files? I currently have them only in .xcf files that can be opened in GIMP because I didn't want to degrade the quality. Also, I only did up to map 7. Also, would this be infringement of copyright laws?

Thanks,
Steven
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bruns
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I strongly believe that without permission of the authors, you would be breaking copyright laws. Why don't you contact them and see what they say?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
Media & Public Relations at IELLO France
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Feel free to upload these on BGG: you have our authorisation, as long as you don't modify the graphics and you don't get any money (other than GG ) out of this. Thanks for making this and sharing it.

Still, I want to remind everyone that you don't need to place the exact same tile as on the map when building the board: you just need to observe the street pattern (but watch out for the few tiles without a Search zone). whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Choi
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Thanks Mattieu! I uploaded a file with the links called "Printouts for easy setup for maps 1-7".

The links are here too:

z15_maps_png:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7EXbRUfO3RxdnlGd0xSQllleD...

z15_maps_gimp2:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7EXbRUfO3RxUHBjZlh1QWwtdT...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.