Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy
United Kingdom
Chorleywood
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mb
I'm interested in these as an add on to provide a bit more player interaction, but do I really need 16 minis?

Having not seen the rules for these, how many are likely to make the table at any one time?I particularly like the female sculpt, would 4 of these be enough?

Whilst writing, have any rules for saboteurs been released yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
denis sauzedde
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi PlanBee,

Saboteurs specific deployment zones and special abilities (not rules though) have been adressed in updates (see update #15 for Pistolero for example).
General "how to use saboteurs" has been adressed in update #13

Saboteurs are a one time use and are quite expensive (imho) to recruit (1 wild (star) token) so 1 pack of each (4 minis) seems to be enough (imho again). But the 4 kinds of saboteurs seems nicely different, so I might go for the bundle.

Hope I understood correctly your questions and gave you appropriate answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy
United Kingdom
Chorleywood
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mb
senik wrote:
Hi PlanBee,

Saboteurs specific deployment zones and special abilities (not rules though) have been adressed in updates (see update #15 for Pistolero for example).
General "how to use saboteurs" has been adressed in update #13

Saboteurs are a one time use and are quite expensive (imho) to recruit (1 wild (star) token) so 1 pack of each (4 minis) seems to be enough (imho again). But the 4 kinds of saboteurs seems nicely different, so I might go for the bundle.

Hope I understood correctly your questions and gave you appropriate answers.

senik, yes you did, many thanks.

I was a late backer to this campaign and therefore havent read all the updates, but will read the ones you mentioned right now.

Whilst I'd like the variety of 4 different sabs, it is another $45. So maybe just 2......but then thats $30 and it would only be another $15 for the full set......decisions decisions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy
United Kingdom
Chorleywood
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mb
Another related question. the 4 cards that come with (say) the guard dog......are they all the same?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
denis sauzedde
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure that they are

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
senik wrote:

I've decided to not get them, as I think they are much too expensive at half the cost of the base game. I also can't wrap my head around why you would want 4 of the same saboteur? If they had a pack with one each of the four saboteurs, then I could see an added value of $15, since then there would be some competition for the one that you'd want to recruit and use. I think some people will break up their full sets and sell them the way I've described.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy
United Kingdom
Chorleywood
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mb
longagoigo wrote:
senik wrote:

I've decided to not get them, as I think they are much too expensive at half the cost of the base game. I also can't wrap my head around why you would want 4 of the same saboteur? If they had a pack with one each of the four saboteurs, then I could see an added value of $15, since then there would be some competition for the one that you'd want to recruit and use. I think some people will break up their full sets and sell them the way I've described.

I agree, I would have like a mixed set. I asked the project creators if they would offer a set of 4 mixed, but they said no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.