Fabrizio Andreasi Bassi
Italy
Forli
Italy
flag msg tools
MERKNERA
mbmbmbmbmb
Good morning.
I've preordered 1 month ago Solarius mission at my retailer. Everything was ok, and Spielworxx confirmed to him the order (i.e. he was only waiting the carrier tracking number).
Now it's more than 10 day Spielworxx doesn't answer to retailer's emails, and its order seem to be disappeared...Where I don't now. Why I can only suppose...
Few days ago I've read a terrifying post on this forum saying that the game is oop, and ONLY FEW COPIES will be present at Spielworxx booth at Spiel. So the question is: WHERE IS MY SOLARIUS MISSION COPY...? WILL I RECEIVE IT? WHEN? Please, Spielworxx, can you answer this question?

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
I understand the frustration but remember it's a small company that have their busiest weeks of the year right now because of Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio Andreasi Bassi
Italy
Forli
Italy
flag msg tools
MERKNERA
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, but I really want to know if they thrashed away the retailer order or if it will be processed...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Keller
Switzerland
Schwanden i.E.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Since Blackfire is doing the distribution, maybe you (or the retailer) have to ask there. If you are going to Essen, just pass by Spielworxx or BF and ask them personaly.
It seems, that still some people don't recieve their copy of the game. I think it just take some time, but your copy it on their way cool

"Good things take time"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Dringautzki
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
Game Photography
mbmbmbmbmb
Freakgeims wrote:
Since Blackfire is doing the distribution, maybe you (or the retailer) have to ask there. If you are going to Essen, just pass by Spielworxx or BF and ask them personaly.
It seems, that still some people don't recieve their copy of the game. I think it just take some time, but your copy it on their way cool

"Good things take time"

Well communication is key and having pre-ordered month ago and not having recieved any kind of update in any way seeing the game go to not available etc. doesn't help. Communication is always something that is needed and even I am patient, I do see this in a similar way as I still haven't received my order too. I would be perfectly fine if I got a mail or update that due to xy this is postponed. I do know these times are full of stuff for every publisher. Still keeping the communications lines open is something that would be appreciated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio Andreasi Bassi
Italy
Forli
Italy
flag msg tools
MERKNERA
mbmbmbmbmb
You focussed perfectly the problem! Spielworxx: express yourself through an email. Tell us something! Silence=You Don't Exist!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
MeeplePeat wrote:
Freakgeims wrote:

"Good things take time"

Well communication is key and having pre-ordered month ago and not having recieved any kind of update in any way seeing the game go to not available etc. doesn't help. Communication is always something that is needed and even I am patient, I do see this in a similar way as I still haven't received my order too. I would be perfectly fine if I got a mail or update that due to xy this is postponed. I do know these times are full of stuff for every publisher. Still keeping the communications lines open is something that would be appreciated

Unless the company has a dedicated person who does nothing but communication, you have to be prepared to follow-up yourself. During busy times emails and orders can and will drop through the cracks, so if you haven't heard back in a reasonable time frame, then ask again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio Andreasi Bassi
Italy
Forli
Italy
flag msg tools
MERKNERA
mbmbmbmbmb
Now Essen is ended, the frenzy is over so someone could solve some problems, isn't it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
zamana wrote:
Now Essen is ended, the frenzy is over so someone could solve some problems, isn't it?

So, have you asked again since Essen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio Andreasi Bassi
Italy
Forli
Italy
flag msg tools
MERKNERA
mbmbmbmbmb
My retailer didn't email me, so...So I'm waiting...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio Andreasi Bassi
Italy
Forli
Italy
flag msg tools
MERKNERA
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Mike Keller, unfortunately not always "Good things take time" because yesterday my retailer received an email fron Spielworxx saying that ALL THE PREORDERS aren't satisfied because they have finished the games. Well: I preordered Solarius Mission some days before 17th september: these men communicate to my retailer they cannot do their job after 1,5/2 months...when I couldn't find my game anywhere because it's sold out. This behaviour is UNBELIEVABLE, and I want to communicate to all the gamers how these people work: not serious, not professional. It's not a problem for them, 'cause the games are sold out, but probably I'll NEVER buy a Spielworxx game more, and I'll do all that I can do to let gamers know this situation. I'm very very angry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
odes spielekiste
Germany
Horstmar-Leer
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Fabrizio,

I am sorry to hear that. I am a bit confused that you talk about retailers. As far as I know the game wasn't sold to retailers. Did you preorder the game from Spielworxx directly or from some shop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio Andreasi Bassi
Italy
Forli
Italy
flag msg tools
MERKNERA
mbmbmbmbmb
From a shop. The keeper emailed directly to mr. Uli. He wrote that the order was accepted and the games was available (both Solarius and Northwestern...): he only had to wait for the invoice. Then no email were received for weeks.
I wrote the keeper alerted by some posts read here un BGG in which the unavailability of the Solarius mission was highlighted. He tried to contact mr. Uli but nothing happened. But we were few days before Spiel...
After Spiel, I email the shopkeeper (who is a friend of mine, and is totally reliable, btw...) who tried once more to get news about the shipping. Nothing happened until yesterday, when he was told ALL the order was canceled due to unavailability of the items.
Believe me, this is the first time I witnessed such a shame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
odes spielekiste
Germany
Horstmar-Leer
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the information. Sadly enough I cannot say what the problem is with Spielworxx in this case. I am just the designer. I can ask, but I don't know any details.

The only thing I can imagine is, that Spielworxx was flooded with orders and confirmed too many orders by mistake. But I don't know for sure.

But I know that Spielworxx is not delivering to retailers.

I am really sorry to hear about your situation. But as much as I want to I cannot do anything. Maybe the game gets picked up by other publishers for a new edition. I don't know. Maybe later you will get the chance to buy a copy. If you still want to. Could totally understand if you are being to frustrated and angry to give the game a try later. Again, I am very sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lieven De Puysseleir
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
trust me, I'm a dentist
badge
we don't lie, we use statistics
mbmbmbmbmb
We played a 4-player game yesterday and Peter posted a very small "review"

Because of the very, very standard components, maybe spielworxx could just create a pdf or something similar and some printing instructions? whistle
If you buy it new, you'll have to sticker all dice and create the "rondel" yourself with glue and cardboard. (How difficult can it be to provide the same system as in Ora et Labora or Glass Road??
If you go for the second hand market, you can at least bypass that part.
A bit in contrast with the price-tag in my opinion. However, they were honest about the stickering at least but the "rondel" came a bit as a surprise. And of course there were also the weird small colonies.

Concerning the review from Peter, I can find myself in his findings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius
Germany
Stuttgart
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zamana wrote:
Dear Mike Keller, unfortunately not always "Good things take time" because yesterday my retailer received an email fron Spielworxx saying that ALL THE PREORDERS aren't satisfied because they have finished the games. Well: I preordered Solarius Mission some days before 17th september: these men communicate to my retailer they cannot do their job after 1,5/2 months...when I couldn't find my game anywhere because it's sold out. This behaviour is UNBELIEVABLE, and I want to communicate to all the gamers how these people work: not serious, not professional. It's not a problem for them, 'cause the games are sold out, but probably I'll NEVER buy a Spielworxx game more, and I'll do all that I can do to let gamers know this situation. I'm very very angry.

I agree, this totally should not happen.

But you can still get it at Philibert: http://www.philibertnet.com/en/spielworxxx/45232-solarius-mi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio Andreasi Bassi
Italy
Forli
Italy
flag msg tools
MERKNERA
mbmbmbmbmb
Too much expensive, including shipping...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.