Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy G
Italy
Morbegno
Sondrio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just read the rules and I must admit this is the racing game I'm more interested in (together with Flamme Rouge ).

As I'd like also to play it with my wife, I'm trying to figure out which one fits best the 2p experience. Actually, I'm quite worry CR is too fiddly using 2 chariots per person.

Your ideas based on the rulebook?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marlon Kruis
Netherlands
Pijnacker
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GThreepwood wrote:
I've just read the rules and I must admit this is the racing game I'm more interested in (together with Flamme Rouge ).

As I'd like also to play it with my wife, I'm trying to figure out which one fits best the 2p experience. Actually, I'm quite worry CR is too fiddly using 2 chariots per person.

Your ideas based on the rulebook?

Also curious about that thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin S.
Belgium
Roeselare
W-VL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've only played the game in 2-player-mode and I must say it works really good. Having two chariots per player is mandatory, since you really need some chaos on the tracks to keep the game challenging (otherwise, you could just stay on the same line for the entire race if you're lucky with the dice).
I haven't played it with more players, so I can only imagine how chaotic that is; in two player mode your 2 chariots are still "working together", but with more players it's each for him/herself...

I have no experience with Flamme Rouge, so no idea if it works better with 2P.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.