Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

GMT Games» Forums » General

Subject: Thanks to GMT, Rodger MacGowan & The Jensens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Just wanted to acknowledge the kind and generous responses I received from Rodger and the Jensens in my quest to "Catch em all" in regards to missing C3i scenarios and articles. Seems like I managed to track down the guy who bought the last batch of stuff* I ill advisedly let go, and I rebought all the issues I could get hold of, but I was missing some of the articles from earlier issues and they came up trumps, not to mention tolerated my prattling (on the other hand, I did promise the Jensens a lifetime supply of camo style luxury bathrobes for Life if I ever become a bathrobe magnate).

Rodger MacGowan
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

Chadwik
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmbmbmb

Kai Jensen
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
I was going to buy OverText but I didn't know what to say with it!
mbmbmbmbmb

As a result of their kindness and friendly tone I'll start to divvy up the C3i issues that I have and offer out various counters and articles and so on to the people here, even though only 2 of you actually replied to my request for help with the handful of scenario cards I hadn't managed to reacquire at that Point. I even have some extra copies of some of the scenario cards and stuff

* just waiting for my old 103/104/105/110/111/112 to arrive in the post now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.