Codex: Card-Time Strategy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Heroes and ultimate spells rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Shurym
Belarus
Минск
flag msg tools
Hallo, have a couple of questions about heroes.
1.Can you cast multiple ultimate spells at one turn if all the rules are complied? i.e. I had a hero (heroes) of max level at the start of the turn.
2. I got an idea from the rules that you only need a hero that casts a spell, thereofre I suppose that even if I choose one spec, I can cast
spell of the other spec if I have that hero in play. For example my spec choice is Blood and I have Fire Hero in play so I can cast any Fire spell including the ultimate if the hero was max lvl at the start of the turn.
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chelsea
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good questions. I'd like to add one to it if you don't mind.

1) Does a hero's ability activate as soon as it reaches the respective level? For example, one here says "max level- gain a 3/3 blue elemental." Do I get that immediately after reaching max level? I would assume so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shurma wrote:
Hallo, have a couple of questions about heroes.
1.Can you cast multiple ultimate spells at one turn if all the rules are complied? i.e. I had a hero (heroes) of max level at the start of the turn.
2. I got an idea from the rules that you only need a hero that casts a spell, thereofre I suppose that even if I choose one spec, I can cast
spell of the other spec if I have that hero in play. For example my spec choice is Blood and I have Fire Hero in play so I can cast any Fire spell including the ultimate if the hero was max lvl at the start of the turn.
Thank you

1. Yes.

2. Your spec choices have nothing to do with your spells. As long as you have the appropriate hero out, they can cast their spells. As you noted, they'd need to be at max-band at the start of the turn to cast ultimates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
imtylerdurden wrote:
Good questions. I'd like to add one to it if you don't mind.

1) Does a hero's ability activate as soon as it reaches the respective level? For example, one here says "max level- gain a 3/3 blue elemental." Do I get that immediately after reaching max level? I would assume so.

You get those effects right away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Shurym
Belarus
Минск
flag msg tools
Thank you very much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.