Subject: Release Date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Birder
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm getting conflicting information from Amazon and Kosmos.

It was originally 10/4. Now KOSMOS says next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Birder
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a reply I just got from Kosmos: "Okay now the final release date is definetly the 24 Oktober.
Sorry for the delay, the printer was drowned in work, so they could only print 300 copies for Essen and are printing the rest right now so that they can send it to shops on Monday."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wilky
Germany
Hilden
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MichelleOH wrote:
Here's a reply I just got from Kosmos: "Okay now the final release date is definetly the 24 Oktober.
Sorry for the delay, the printer was drowned in work, so they could only print 300 copies for Essen and are printing the rest right now so that they can send it to shops on Monday."

Excellent thanks for this, I saw lots of copies at Essen but had it on order so did not get it good to know I should have it soon it is a fantastic game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wilky
Germany
Hilden
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no sign of expansion strange even my usual online store doesnt have it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Steiger
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
wi1ky wrote:

Yesterday I received my copies (Belegexemplare) of the expansion from the distributer. If I got them, the stores also should receive them rather sooner than later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wilky
Germany
Hilden
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
STOCKBROT wrote:
wi1ky wrote:

Yesterday I received my copies (Belegexemplare) of the expansion from the distributer. If I got them, the stores also should receive them rather sooner than later.

Excellent, just noticed my order moved from waiting for availability to processing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.