$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 104.12

6,531 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
41.2% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Dale of Merchants» Forums » General

Subject: Dale of Merchants Animalfolk Picker/Randomizer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have created a phone-friendly animalfolk picker for Dale of Merchants: The Guild of Extraordinary Traders, Dale of Merchants 2: The Era of Trade Masters, and A new animalfolk deck for Dale of Merchants: Systematic Eurasian Beavers. Enjoy!
7 
 Thumb up
2.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now all we need is to know what it's called, what platforms it supports and where we can get it. But otherwise, thank you.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
Now all we need is to know what it's called, what platforms it supports and where we can get it. But otherwise, thank you.
laugh I can't believe I ended up not pasting the link. blush
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximiliano Sanchez de Bustamante
Argentina
Olivos
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Emperor Penguins expansion is not available yet as far I can know.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
flashshadow69 wrote:
The Emperor Penguins expansion is not available yet as far I can know.
Correct. Just click it to omit it.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Laakso
Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quite awesome! It could be handy to be able to exclude full game with one click too.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah! Awesome: a web interface. I'm a lot more likely to have Internet access where I game than I am to have access to an iPhone/Pad, or Android device. Good job, thanks.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Liuhuparta wrote:
Quite awesome! It could be handy to be able to exclude full game with one click too.


You can. Try it!

Oh, and thank you not only for your kind words, but the charming, fun game!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
Ah! Awesome: a web interface. I'm a lot more likely to have Internet access where I game than I am to have access to an iPhone/Pad, or Android device. Good job, thanks.

Fantastic! Thanks, MC!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.