Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this deck compatible with the deluxe version or are they the same power plants? What about for with two players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hackel
United States
Falls Church
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It is my understanding that this deck is NOT compatible with the 2014 Deluxe edition.

In fact, I don't think the Deluxe edition is meant to be compatible with any Power Grid product released before 2013, expect for some of the promos like Warehouse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
The deck is a variation on the original power plant deck and has such has trash plants so is as compatible with Power Grid deluxe: Europe/North America as the original Power Grid deck is. i.e. it is not compatible out of the box, but you could pretend that garbage is natural gas and try it that way.

The power plant deck has no impact on the number of players. My personal view is play Power Grid with more than two players or use the The Trust rules or The Robots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.