Subject: Powers of The Crown rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Takacs

San Clemente
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume the King is granted the powers of the crown.

2nd question:
The crown carrier (Zimby) may activate Rituals pg 12 Part 13. Must the Zimby carrier replenish his blood mojo (similar to the king) by entering the blood mist prior to activating a ritual again? I doubt if the carrier Zimby is immune to the blood mist, so this could only happen if the carrier was part of a column of Zimbies.

3rd question:
May the crown carrier move the entire column of mixed-tribe Zimbies if the other players don't first move them out of the column?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Great questions! Here ya go...

S Lee T wrote:
I assume the King is granted the powers of the crown.

Yes.

S Lee T wrote:
The crown carrier (Zimby) may activate Rituals pg 12 Part 13. Must the Zimby carrier replenish his blood mojo (similar to the king) by entering the blood mist prior to activating a ritual again? I doubt if the carrier Zimby is immune to the blood mist, so this could only happen if the carrier was part of a column of Zimbies.

No, the shaman whose zimby holds the Crown just channels 4 mojo through the zimby holding the Crown into the ritual tile. The zimby holding the Crown must be on the ritual tile to do this. (As a side note, the Crown carrier is 50% immune to the Blood Mist as well as all other obstacles.)

S Lee T wrote:
May the crown carrier move the entire column of mixed-tribe Zimbies if the other players don't first move them out of the column?

Yes. The rules of column control remain the same. When it comes to the shaman's turn of the zimby holding the Crown, the shaman may move any or all of their zimbies out of the column or move the entire column. What the shaman may not do is only move a portion of the column that contains zimbies from another tribe. (For example, if the column is white-red-yellow and yellow has the Crown, the yellow shaman may not move a group of just yellow and red zimbies out of the column.)

Hope these answers clarify things for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.