Hide
3 Posts

Scoville: Labs» Forums » Rules

Subject: Contradiction in Plant an Extra Pepper Rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arthur Wohlwill
msg tools
On page 4, it says that peppers (including ones planted using the plant an extra pepper card} must be planted in the main field before planting in the private field. Then it says that you can plant in the private field using the plant an extra card if you have first planted in the main field. Am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arthur Wohlwill wrote:
On page 4, it says that peppers (including ones planted using the plant an extra pepper card} must be planted in the main field before planting in the private field. Then it says that you can plant in the private field using the plant an extra card if you have first planted in the main field. Am I missing something?

Nope, it all makes sense. Basically, all planting must be done in the main field before you plant in your lab. So if you want to use the 'Plant an Extra Pepper' token for the main field, then you must plant both main field peppers before you plant a lab pepper. And if you want to use the token for your lab, then you must plant a pepper in the main field first, then you can plant two peppers in your lab.

No matter which purpose you use your 'Plant an Extra Pepper' token for, you must always do all main field plantings before your lab. This is because they don't want you to use a pepper you just got from your lab to be planted in the main field on the same turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Wohlwill
msg tools
Ok, Thanks. I understand now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.