Hold the Line» Forums » General

Subject: Shipping soon? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've had an email from PSC Games to say that any backer going to the Essen game exhibition can pick up their copies. I take it from this that this game should be shipping soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering the same thing. I received that email yesterday and thought it strange it didn't mention the shipping status. HtL is in my top 5 most anticipated titles for 2016.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wister wrote:
I was wondering the same thing. I received that email yesterday and thought it strange it didn't mention the shipping status. HtL is in my top 5 most anticipated titles for 2016.

HtL and Commands and Colours Napoleonic epic are my two. I have backed another Horse and Musket wear game, Victory and Glory but it isn't going anywhere and its already six months overdue. However, I'm really looking forwards to this upgrade. Also, I wish more expansions for Napoleon's war would emerge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wister wrote:

It made me think that these would be early print run or some sort of rush job and the rest of us would have to wait longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You may be right but at least it will be interesting to get some early feedback from the lucky few. Of course, if the feedback is all good it will make the wait so much harder
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.