Subject: Is there an extra way to get the Rougarou scenario? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Ahedo
Mexico
Monterrey
Nuevo León
flag msg tools
...other than attending the Arkham Nights, which is an almost impossible feat for a lot of us

Will they sell it somewhere else? Or maybe some attendees would negotiate for it? I hope I can get my hands on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
davidahedo wrote:
...other than attending the Arkham Nights, which is an almost impossible feat for a lot of us

Will they sell it somewhere else? Or maybe some attendees would negotiate for it? I hope I can get my hands on it.

In all the articles and announcements on FFG's site they have stated that it will be made available for purchase at some point in the future. When that is, no one knows, but it will be available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mir
Pakistan
Lahore
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It'll be available directly from FFG's store from what I recall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah give it a month or two, they are quicker getting these to retail than they used to be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bloody Cactus
United States
Lexington VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
these POD scenarios usually take a year, based on the LOTR fellowship quest releases

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Cox
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BloodyCactus wrote:
these POD scenarios usually take a year, based on the LOTR fellowship quest releases

The most recent one took no more than a month or two to become available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bloody Cactus
United States
Lexington VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hellicon wrote:
BloodyCactus wrote:

Siege of Annuminas is not out yet.

Murder at the Prancing Pony + Ruins of Belegost are the last two, they were Gencon 2015 releases that came out in Feb '16, so 6 months. previously it seemed longer than that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Cox
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BloodyCactus wrote:
Hellicon wrote:
BloodyCactus wrote:

Siege of Annuminas is not out yet.

Murder at the Prancing Pony + Ruins of Belegost are the last two, they were Gencon 2015 releases that came out in Feb '16, so 6 months. previously it seemed longer than that!

I was talking about the one released for the most recent Fellowship event which was Murder - the event was over November 13th-15th I think? Even then though, the gap between event and its release in February was longer than I thought, 3 months rather than 1 or 2. Time passes more quickly as you get older!

In any case, I'd be surprised if it took longer than 3 months for the Arkham Nights scenario to go to PoD.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
You'll probably find it (eventually) on the FFG store page under "standalone scenarios" if they follow the same store structure as their Lord of the Rings LCG (https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/the-lord-of-t...). Should include all of the extra scenarios produced for conventions (gen con, arkham nights, etc.).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.