7,322 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
46.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » General

Subject: Iconic Hero Box Set rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Miller
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
My group is relatively new to PACG. We are into the second adventure of Rise of the Runelords. I paint minis so we've been using minis instead of the cards to mark the locations we are at. I just picked up Iconic Heroes Box Set 5. My understanding from the box was that these could be used with the PACG. However, it does not come with Character cards, only item/weapon cards that can be integrated into PACG. Is there anyway to get character sheets for these figures? Other than buying multiple games/card expansion sets that include these individual heroes. The free PDF for class decks has none of these characters. Thanks for any guidance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dreux Barbier
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should be able to find the character sheets for all of the available characters on the Paizo web site. I know for sure Oloch, Adowyn, and Enora are on there. We used them in our plays.

Edit: try look here http://paizo.com/pfsacg/resources
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Chalfont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
None of the set 5 heroes are in Runelords.

Oloch -- S&S
Adowyn -- WOTR
Endora -- WOTR

The above three you can get paper versions in the link provided above.

Kess and Zadim are in the new adventure path, which hasn't been released yet and do not have sheets online yet, as far as I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think just Zadim is in the new adventure path. To the OP, welcome to PACG! Maybe check out the awesome adventure guide in the files section for some more story.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Miller
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Thanks Everyone for the help. I was able to get those character sheets and will wait anxiously for the new ones. Our group is mostly boardgamers, not much in the way of RPGs but we are really enjoying this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
I also created guides for the Blessings (Deities) deck and Iconic Heroes (player characters) if you want more information about the setting of Pathfinder games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.