45.6% of Goal | left

Support:

Daniel Blumentritt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be running a VITP tournament at Millennium Con in Round Rock, TX on November 11-13th, which is Veteran's Day weekend.

Four rounds: 6pm Fri, 9am Saturday, 2pm Saturday, 9am Sunday. Winning the tournament will require playing all 4 rounds, but players may drop in or out of any round. Also, everyone can play any round they wish regardless of wins or losses in earlier rounds.

All experience levels welcome, including brand new players - I'll be happy to set up a teaching game if anyone wants. You have to register for MilenniumCon - http://www.millenniumcon.info/ - to play in the tournament. Registration for the con opens on 9/25. The Con lasts all day Fri/Sat so there's time to check out of the rest of the games there too, mostly miniatures gaming but also some Axis & Allies.

Pass on the info to any wargamers in Central Texas you know of. I think we'll have a few competitors from New Orleans, Houston, and Dallas as well as some local folks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
You may also want to post about this within there under "General" as well: Wargames SUB-Domain; for greater exposure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Blumentritt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hilton McManus
msg tools
Daniel,

I will be attending from New Orleans. Looking forward to it. If there are any other players in the LA/MS area, contact me.

Hilton@admin1s.com

Hilton
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Blumentritt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.