Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
François BRUNTZ
France
Belleville sur Saône
Rhône
flag msg tools
mbmb
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/338597945/fleet-command...

Bad news, Genesis will only be released in March 2017. Not a big surprise (it's a KS project) but it's always sad... cry

Good news, there is a new design for the command board :

And we can see a new Fleet Commander : Arop Tan who can stock a green die and convert its result in a special one.

The size of the box will also change...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saturn
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I really like the new design for the command board.
High tech style !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Stanford
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Not sure how I feel about the change in box dimensions. I'm sure if they'd gone for 2 trays layered on top of each other, they'd have been able to get it into a 300x300mm square with a 150mm depth. That said, 150mm would make for a pretty deep box, around 50% deeper than the likes of Descent 2e or ZBP, which already have fairly deep boxes, so this would have ended up about twice as deep as something like TTR.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cross
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Definitely sad about the updated timeline but not unexpected. I really like the command board tiles. I don't really care about the size of the box as long as it can store everything.
Can a shield die be stored on Arop Tan's card for a total of 5 dice stored?
Does anyone know if there is a cost associated with each commander? Does each side only get to choose one commander or can you play with more?
Feel free to chime in Capsicum!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François BRUNTZ
France
Belleville sur Saône
Rhône
flag msg tools
mbmb
WayCoolSuperDude wrote:
Can a shield die be stored on Arop Tan's card for a total of 5 dice stored?

Yes, this is the way I think it works.

Quote:
Does anyone know if there is a cost associated with each commander? Does each side only get to choose one commander or can you play with more?
Feel free to chime in Capsicum!

There is no cost associated. I think that each player will play one commander, the same way each of them plays a special weapon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.