Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Slava Zipp
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I do.
Place my order 3 month ago. No box, no order state updates. Started to worry a bit.
Meanwhile playing purchased PnP version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kin Hassar
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I ordered my copy on July 21st and received it on September 20th.
If you have any concerns you can contact orders[at]flyingpiggames.com. They did provide me with info when I ask about my parcel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My parcel was late also. I got information when I contacted them through the above mentioned mail address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
slavazipp wrote:
I do.
Place my order 3 month ago. No box, no order state updates. Started to worry a bit.
Meanwhile playing purchased PnP version.

hi slava. First off, I apologize for not being more on top of these forums. has your game arrived? drop me an email at markATflyingpiggamesDOTcom. I can't research the order without your real name. :-)

We promise to do better in the future.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slava Zipp
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have to apologise for delay with my further development report. I was on the trip, so was unable to write.
I contacted customer support at orders@flyingpiggames.com

They were extremely attentive and responsive.

It appeared that my order data was mishandled due to some minor glitch in process. Everything was corrected in no time.

Everything was sorted out and I have got my box with all extensions about two weeks ago.

Good surprise for EU buyers - my parcel was sent from Germany, so no additional customs charges.

Overall - yes it was delay with delivery, but on a plus side - I was a subject of great customer care, which I might miss if no problem happened.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Slava,

It is very nice of you to post that follow up. I'm sorry that you had to wait for your game.

Best,

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.