$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 52.16

3,860 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
24.3% of Goal | 30 Days Left

Support:

J.D. Hall
msg tools
An interesting take on political power in the US by a chief executive of a state:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/paul-lepage-authorita...

Make up your own minds. To me, it's gobbly-de-gook. Crazy too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
An interesting take on political power in the US by a chief executive of a state:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/paul-lepage-authorita...

Make up your own minds. To me, it's gobbly-de-gook. Crazy too.

I heard that last night. Pretty shocking. It's so easy to lose democracies. One bad vote and that can be it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, so in one sentence, he says we need Trump to show "authoritarian power", because we've had an "autocrat" in office, who is causing the country to slip into "anarchy".

I don't think he knows what any of those words mean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: Maine Gov: We need Trump to be "authoritarian" dupe
Yeah, they're "slipping into" something all right aided with the neck-deep viscous-'lubricant' of Shoebats-guano spread before these! coal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Two turds swimmin' 'round the same bowl.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
toku42 wrote:
Wow, so in one sentence, he says we need Trump to show "authoritarian power", because we've had an "autocrat" in office, who is causing the country to slip into "anarchy".

I don't think he knows what any of those words mean.

That is funny/sad stuff:
Paul LePage wrote:
"Sometimes, I wonder that our Constitution is not only broken, but we need a Donald Trump to show some authoritarian power in our country and bring back the rule of law because we've had eight years of a president, he's an autocrat, he just does it on his own, he ignores Congress and every single day, we're slipping into anarchy,"
So we need an authoritarian to... restore the rule of law?!? So we need a guy to just do whatever he wants because the last guy apparently did whatever he wanted? And at what point does this parade of dictators cease? Here's a hint: It never stops. What a moron.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.