Support:

Ewan Anderson
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,
Can you activate and move an air unit 6 times, in the same turn, if it is fresh and has no sorties on it?
Are you only limited as to what they can do when they reach that 6 sortie limit?

I understand you can only remove 2 sortie markers at a time through production,

Thanks, Ewan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Dey
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can do that. The only limit is number of sorties.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ewan Anderson
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys,
Have had a read through of the rules this afternoon, looks amazing,
is there anywhere which has an extended run through of play? I believe in the Playbook you can play through several learning scenarios, but is there any illustrated step by step guides for a few turns in the game?

Thanks again, it's brilliant to have an answer specifically from the designer himself

Thanks again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico Catanzaro
Italy
Palermo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest you to begin with simple scenarios.
two years ago I tried to write an extended after action report of the scenario Barbarossa
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1225175/baby-barbarossa-aar...

just two turns, then I quitted the experiment (not the game) but you could have a rough idea about how the game should flow (bearing in mind no diplomacy and Strategic Warfare exists in this scenario).

Probably there are better reports and examples of actual play in the "session" forum

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Williams
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arcturus2006 wrote:
...but is there any illustrated step by step guides for a few turns in the game?

Sal and Mark are awesome. Both are very involved in the discussions of the game.

There are a pair of videos here at BGG titled "How-it's-Played" that might be helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.