Subject: AI moving to VP hex rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Hill
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I see in Activation Modification (p.7) that in the right situation, an enemy unit will move towards and through a VP building hex in order to claim it.
Got it.
But if that enemy unit has more Movement Factors than needed to reach the building, what should it do with the remaining MF as it moves through and past the building? I'm playing that after the building is reached, the unit then immediately heads for the nearest cover hex that would give it LOF.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Mathews
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like you are interpreting the rules correctly. I assume you are playing scenario CL1. Since the unit in question performed the action required by its situation per the Activation Modification for that scenario, as long as there is no additional reason for the Modification to be in effect, the unit will revert to the regular Enemy Activation priorities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.