5,182 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
32.7% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Nikolaj Thomsen
Denmark
Aarhus
flag msg tools
Who else miss the chance of finding random loot through out the dungeons? Going to town to gear up is fine and all, but i really miss the loot aspect of this dungeon crawler. In fact i think item treasures is a must in any fantasy dungeon crawler. I would love to find bows and axes or maybe those trinkets that are nice to have but you just never buy because weapons and armor seems to be the better pick in the shop.
Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i would not wear something i found in the street :-)

and you can find artifacts in some dungeons

but i would like to find more then potions to be honest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Goodnight
United States
Newmarket
NH
flag msg tools
I would miss it if we had ever actually drawn that card in our campaigns. Never happened even once. It would be nice to find some items on occasion, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selwyn Hope
Australia
Cannington
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Delven Deep expansion to the app FFG are working on brings that back. Much like the Nature's Ire, Forgotten Souls, and Dark Elements co-op adventures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ozga
msg tools
We were able to find nice trinket during travel event.
But we did not enjoy it for long. Another event during game just took it away from us.

In the other mission we have found a artifact. So there are items that you can find during quest. They are just not so common and I think its good. You appreciate what you find that way. If it would be more common then you would just sell those items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.