$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
48.2% of Goal | left

Support:

Vladimir Teneslav
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb

I managed to finish my game this month and after all these years I have 4 amazing boxes in my house and they are the best boxes ever .

I made everything myself as this is a one man project, I printed all the cards at PrinterStudio, all the tokens at PrintandPlay, all the the miniatures at Shapeways and some components I got from TheGameCrafter. The cardboards and boxes I made at a local shop in my town because I didn't like the quality TheGameCrafter gave me.

Each Faction is about $90 to print so it's not that cheap, but if you make your own game with less miniatures and tokens then you should be fine.

The game is about managing your own colony and gaining a set of 5 Achievements that revolve around expanding your base. You use your Citizens FTL style to move around and perform tasks such as repair, put down fires, open broken doors, repair structures and sectors, find bonuses, resolve events and fight off intruders.

The game can be played Solo, in Coop or Competitive and overall is a 1-4 sci-fi Ameritrash strategy that has some depth to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lucia radici
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I love the minimalist style of your box covers!

And I definitely love the minis Keep us posted on future updates please!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks lovely! Congrats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.