Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jeff lee
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys, I recently ordered krosmaster stuff from their Clarence sale. Two of the figures were already broken when I received my package. They asked me to send the broken figures back at my own expense (even though it's cheap) in order to get my replacement. I am wondering if any of you have had similar experiences? And is this right? Please let me know, thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H C
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
idorun wrote:
Hi guys, I recently ordered krosmaster stuff from their Clarence sale. Two of the figures were already broken when I received my package. They asked me to send the broken figures back at my own expense (even though it's cheap) in order to get my replacement. I am wondering if any of you have had similar experiences? And is this right? Please let me know, thank you.

I guess they may be afraid of people who were careless and broke the figures themselves or so?

I haven't had to deal with such things but it does sound a bit annoying, for both sides.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reuben Lam
msg tools
mb
Lost some Krosmaster cards at a Con and they replaced them on their own dime. I was willing to pay for them too. I just sent them a photograph of the original packaging and figs with my request.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.