Hide
3 Posts

The Spoils» Forums » General

Subject: How to get faction cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C Drust
msg tools
I've just bought into The Spoils with the Decade of Deckadence box. The only faction cards you get in the DoD are 8 copies of the Tournament faction.

Can anyone tell me what I now need to buy to get the interesting factions? I've had a look at the contents list for the basic box of awesomeness and that says it would come with 5 more tournament faction cards. Is this a mistake? If not where do I get faction cards from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Pail
Austria
Wien
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

In the Seed Saga Boosters are Foil Faction Cards as special Inserts.
In the Unlikely Heroes Block (Shade of the deovured Emperor, Holy Heist, Ungodly Mess) are the Unlikely Heroes Factions.
In the Seed III are "Just for Fun" Faction Cards.

In the Seed Children of the Lingamorph Starterdecks are the same Factions as in Seed Saga but those decks are out of print and therefore harder to optain.

An last but not least you can buy all Singles from clockman-card-vault and at their Homepage you can also look at all cards from all Sets.

And if you just want to try them out print them out. The cards don´t go into the deck therefore a proxy card will do the same job.

http://clockman-card-vault.goodsie.com/seedsaga/page/20

Hope I could help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Parkes
England
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Was weird how there were two new Arcanist factions in Holy Heist boosters, but none for the other non-volition trades... But the Lugubrian whatever from HH is pretty funny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.