Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've just opened my box (DE edition), some things were out of punch boards, but that happens a lot. But there were only 4 of 5 dispenser lanes in the box, as if one fell out during packaging (the box was foiled though, off). Anything else had such a problem?

Who should I contact about this? Heidelberger? Horrible Games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
rattkin wrote:
So I've just opened my box (DE edition), some things were out of punch boards, but that happens a lot. But there were only 4 of 5 dispenser lanes in the box, as if one fell out during packaging (the box was foiled though, off). Anything else had such a problem?

Who should I contact about this? Heidelberger? Horrible Games?

I had exactly the same thing happen with mine. They left the one piece of cardboard that has the four lanes on it. I think it gets left out because it's totally black on one side and hard to see.

my FLGS owner insisted on fixing the problem and gave me the missing pieces from a brand new store copy.

If you are in Europe I think you need to contact Heidelberger. I think it was they that I initially contacted and they very nicely pointed me to the US dist to get replacements. I never contacted them again though, as my FLGS took care of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks. I'm somehow glad I wasn't the only one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to thank Horrible Games for their great support during Essen Spiel.

I wasn't sure if Horrible Games could help right there on the fair, but I still went there later during the day and asked if they could help (I had to buy my Steam Park expansions anyway). From what I've gathered, the DE version is published by Heidelberger, so I'm not even sure if Horrible Games were selling the DE version in their booth - also, *technically*, they weren't obliged to help and step up for the other publisher. And yet, I've received the missing dispenser lane right away. To the whole team and especially to the fellow who was so kind to help me with this - *thank you*. You know who you are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.