Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Theomachy does not hit the table as much as I'd like it to but, this past weekend, I had a group who wanted to play it and had to travel about an hour with it. Yea, opened it up and it was a mess... Both core boxes, the New Blood Expansion, with the playmat and all the poker chips, things were everywhere, cards were all over the place... Couldn't deal. Great news is, they loved it and want to play it again. COuldn't deal with the mess those tiny boxes made of the cards so I quickly made a foam core organizer for both core sets and the New Blood expansion. It's not perfect but, I did it quick and dirty just to keep things together... I don't do foam core often.
Anyway, hope it helps if you're looking for something better than just the boxes.

It fits my cards all sleeved. Even the deities. They are underneath the back left cards in the Ancients core set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.