5 Posts

Human Interface: Nakamura Tower» Forums » General

Subject: Seriously need a runthrough tutorial on this one rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
daman whodaman
msg tools
mb
Like the title says... Find to many things going on but once understood it be an awesome game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Messerly
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Agreed. I've read the rulebook from cover to cover several times and still find the cyber warfare phase confusing. I understand the core ideas but don't know how it changes when you attack another hacker vs attacking the building, or how installed programs work from turn to turn.

A step by step Walkthrough of a couple turns would really help this game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof RabidBlackDog
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is this in files section:

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/135683/hint-detailed-sequ...

It's fan-made and takes into account the first faq, but it is true that the game rules leave many questions.

For example: what if my hacker fails when attacking the terminal? Will he face the same terminal program next round, or the terminal program is going to be drawn randomly again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ksiazekrzysztof wrote:
There is this in files section:

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/135683/hint-detailed-sequ...

It's fan-made and takes into account the first faq, but it is true that the game rules leave many questions.

For example: what if my hacker fails when attacking the terminal? Will he face the same terminal program next round, or the terminal program is going to be drawn randomly again?

I am reviewing this with PING at the moment and then I will do some play throughs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
mb
Much needed as i love what i see but seriously confused on how to play.. will cross fingers and hope a well done run-through tutorial play comes soon

**Also the player aid is more confusing.. need a play through on how things work and what does what and when... thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.