Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, Auston Matthews, the rookie center for the Toronto Maple Leafs, was expected to be a great player. Who knew he'd be this great this soon however? In his first NHL game ever, the kid already has FOUR goals! And the game isn't over yet!

No rookie in the history of the NHL has EVER scored 4 goals in their first game! EVER!

Great to see for Auston, and also great in that I was able to draft Auston with the first pick in the expansion draft for the fantasy hockey league I joined (it's a keeper league, so nearly all of the veteran stars are held by the other teams, but I'm not complaining!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
...aaaaaaaaand Toronto loses anyway.
That's so Toronto.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Lola Cat 2010-2014
mbmbmb
It was a hell of a start, but yes, they still lost. Matthews was the goat on the overtime goal, but what the hell - when you score all four goals for your team, you can't take the blame for the loss.

Just call us the 76ers of the NHL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.