$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 125.8

7,484 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
47.2% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Codex: Card-Time Strategy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Tigers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Graham
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
I am Broccoli, most intelligent vegetable!
badge
I will destroy you all!
mbmbmbmbmb
Calamandra's max band ability says to put a Tiger in play from your codex. I assume that Predator and Stalking Tigers count, but does Rambasa Twin count? It's a "Tiger Monk" so I wasn't sure how specific "tiger" was.

Also, are there any other tigers I've missed? (I know Tiger Cub is a tiger, but it wouldn't ever be in your Codex).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Good question. As far as I know, Codex descriptors are cumulative. As in, a Cute Animal is still an Animal, and a Bird Solider is still a Solider and a Bird. So I suspect the answer is yes here.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Christensen
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pvtparts wrote:
Good question. As far as I know, Codex descriptors are cumulative. As in, a Cute Animal is still an Animal, and a Bird Solider is still a Solider and a Bird. So I suspect the answer is yes here.


This is correct. Rambasa Twin is a Tiger, a Monk, and a Tiger Monk. and would be affected by any ability referring to any of those things.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Broccoli wrote:
Also, are there any other tigers I've missed? (I know Tiger Cub is a tiger, but it wouldn't ever be in your Codex).


There's also Spectral Tiger in Truth spec
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Side question related - can you bring a Tech II tiger into play with this ability if you did not choose Feral as your spec?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
charlest wrote:
Side question related - can you bring a Tech II tiger into play with this ability if you did not choose Feral as your spec?


Yes you can.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.