$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 81.92

5,470 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
34.5% of Goal | 27 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
29 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: OMG!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
oystein eker
Norway
Unspecified
sola
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brother in law has invited me out in the critical hours..
crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon David
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its just an in-law... I am sure any excuse will do
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Cavari
Italy
Bolonga
FI
flag msg tools
Maybe on earth...
badge
...maybe in the future
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be at work, but I'll order from there
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools
eker wrote:
Brother in law has invited me out in the critical hours.:


You should go with him. He's a decent bloke and it's just a game.


21 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blood is thicker than water.
But In-Laws only last about 50% of the time.
Games last forever (unless Rob Daviau is involved).
You feel a cold coming on...you can't hang out today.
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Way
Vietnam
flag msg tools
That is what mobile devices are for.

I have to stay up to 1am to buy, and I have work at 6am. No sympathy from me.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thebaker1983 wrote:
Blood is thicker than water.



Cardboard is alooot thicker than blood, its so thick its not even a liquid!

So stay home and buy the game, tell ur bro-in-law that he can come over and watch.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pouvla wrote:
thebaker1983 wrote:
Blood is thicker than water.



Cardboard is alooot thicker than blood, its so thick its not even a liquid!


SCIENCE!!
8 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NoFunAtAll
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things // Jackie Mclean: Swing Swang Swingin' // Clifford Jordan: Cliff Craft // Sam Rivers: Fuchsia Swing Song
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got a game night but I'm bringing my macbook and will be hitting the refresh button
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Steggles
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone else expecting their server to crash? This is gonna be like GenCon housing. shake
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thegrinder wrote:
I'll be at work, but I'll order from there

Work firewall blocks access...bringing my iPad to work today. arrrh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sir Loin o Beef wrote:
Is anyone else expecting their server to crash? This is gonna be like GenCon housing. shake

Fortunately, their store is already pretty busy from the other stuff they sell, so they should hopefully be OK to handle the load.

Of course, there's also the chance they'll be victims of their own success... But let's see.

Oh, and in my case, the store opens at 5am, so I've got my alarms set and will soon be going to bed to try to get some sleep.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edko Fuzz
Spain
Barcelona
Catalunya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am kinda expecting it NOT to crash actually. I thought this was the most popular online videogame on the planet right now?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The print run is huge, and they've already committed to a second. They've said they'll do a third without hestitation if there is a demand.

There isn't a shortage here. They need the volume.

Go out.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sir Loin o Beef wrote:
Is anyone else expecting their server to crash? This is gonna be like GenCon housing. :shake:


This isn't the launch of a new iPhone or a new Star Wars film.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabor Pivarcsi
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Am I the only one who thinks that the smoke is bigger than the fire?

I feel they won't sell out today.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
gaborpivarcsi wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that the smoke is bigger than the fire?

I feel they won't sell out today.


I hope you're right. Maybe by tomorrow. I want it to do well for them.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabor Pivarcsi
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sir Loin o Beef wrote:
gaborpivarcsi wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that the smoke is bigger than the fire?

I feel they won't sell out today.


I hope you're right. Maybe by tomorrow. I want it to do well for them.

I really wish a total sell out for Riot, and I hope they make tons of cash, I just don't think they'll sell out today. I will wait for the december shipment to get the revised rules and fixed cards, but I'll keep an eye out for this first wave, so I'll know what to expect in december.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
gaborpivarcsi wrote:
Sir Loin o Beef wrote:
[q="gaborpivarcsi"]Am I the only one who thinks that the smoke is bigger than the fire?

I feel they won't sell out today.


I hope you're right. Maybe by tomorrow. I want it to do well for them.[ /q]
I really wish a total sell out for Riot, and I hope they make tons of cash, I just don't think they'll sell out today. I will wait for the december shipment to get the revised rules and fixed cards, but I'll keep an eye out for this first wave, so I'll know what to expect in december.


Same game in Dec. They are printing 30k copies; selling 15k now and the rest in Dec. it'll be next year sometime before the reprint.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
BlackSpy wrote:
This isn't the launch of a new iPhone or a new Star Wars film.


No, it's better!
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Blachek
United States
charlotte hall
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sir Loin o Beef wrote:
gaborpivarcsi wrote:
Sir Loin o Beef wrote:
[q="gaborpivarcsi"]Am I the only one who thinks that the smoke is bigger than the fire? :)

I feel they won't sell out today.


I hope you're right. Maybe by tomorrow. I want it to do well for them.[ /q]
I really wish a total sell out for Riot, and I hope they make tons of cash, I just don't think they'll sell out today. I will wait for the december shipment to get the revised rules and fixed cards, but I'll keep an eye out for this first wave, so I'll know what to expect in december. :)


Same game in Dec. They are printing 30k copies; selling 15k now and the rest in Dec. it'll be next year sometime before the reprint.


I believe in another thread they said the december print run will have the errors they caught from the promotional prints corrected (not that there were many)and they expect the march print run to include any clarifications and typos that get noticed from this wave....

Re: Which printing are we actually buying

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sir Loin o Beef wrote:
Same game in Dec.


Which means you can tell brother-in-law what you want for Christmas. laugh
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Dawley
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
I wish I could play more games.
badge
Collecting games is not playing games.
mbmbmbmbmb
My brain tells me they won't instantly sell out but my obsessive loss aversions demands that I am there at one minute of, pounding the f5 button like Olds and Milner are watching with a clipboard.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Th3Way wrote:
That is what mobile devices are for.

I have to stay up to 1am to buy, and I have work at 6am. No sympathy from me.


that's what alarm clocks are for!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.