Subject: Colony Wars and United added to the official Card Gallery rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just noticed that Colony Wars and Star Realms United cards have been added to the official Card Gallery:

http://www.starrealms.com/card-gallery/

I note it currently says "(filtered from 190 total entries)" which was presumably how many there were before the latest additions.

The Star Realms United bases are currently displayed portrait which makes reading them a little trickier.

Good to have them all there - great for quickly reminding myself what a card does when browsing the forums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erwan
France
Nantes
flag msg tools
By the way why don't they include filters in the gallery? This sounds something pretty easy to implement and would improve the gallery a lot.

For example if I want to see only Colony Wars, or only Crisis Heroes. Currently it's kinda possible by sorting by set then going through the pages until you get to the set you want, but it's a pain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Proper filters would be nice, but there is a way of filtering by set currently. The search actually search all columns. Search for "Crisis Heroes" or even "Heroes" to get both sets.

Things like being able to filter all 1 cost cards or 1 cost blobs cards (and ideally have a shareable url) would be great though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just noticed an error: "Union Stronghold" has a faction of "Union Stronghold"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.