Subject: Availability or Preorder rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Caleb Bunch
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Is this game available for purchase or preorder? I have searched around and not been able to find any information about its release. If it is not, is there any word on when it will be released? Please let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
lasttruegypsy wrote:
Is this game available for purchase or preorder? I have searched around and not been able to find any information about its release. If it is not, is there any word on when it will be released? Please let me know.

The KS copies have not been delivered yet (with the exception of the Essen pick-ups I guess), they are due for February.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Wolski
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed the KickStarter and it's scheduled to deliver in February of next year. I hear that they will have some copies for backers to pickup in Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Will there be any differences between the copies picked up in Essen and those being mailed in February?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.