Subject: Payment is complete!! but...You have placed no orders??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jung hyun jun
South Korea
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Payment is complete..
My orders menu shows "You have placed no orders." message... where is my money!!
Is there anyone suffer "no order" problem like me?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
Relax. Check your bank account to see if it was charged. Wait a little longer, you will probably get the confirmation email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Has just happened to me. Paypal have taken the money from my account and it says pending authorization. Riot games says 0 orders on my account.

I tried to order it again as I thought it was a glitch but that time it failed says I didn't have any extra funds in my account. So now it says 1 cancelled order.

So basically, paypal has taken £75 from account and I've got no order and can't order it again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Deylgat
Belgium
Wichelen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my confirmation from PayPal first and a few minutes after that I got my confirmation mail of the order. If you have paid, you will get your game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erawen Lowhunger
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hacked all your accounts and have 3 copies now.

Thnx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jung hyun jun
South Korea
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you mean your order status also shows that you have placed no orders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Yeah it doesn't show the order I paid for. Only the 2nd failed transaction.

The 1st order which paypal has taken the money for and put it into pending has no order number or confirmation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mistah Joestar
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a timeout during final order submit but still received an order confirmation email. However the "My Account" page says I have no orders.

Could someone else that successfully purchased a copy confirm if it shows in your "My Account"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
If you got a confirmation you'll be fine. I just got my money taken out my account almost an hour ago and I've got nothing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Watson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Mistah Joestar wrote:
I had a timeout during final order submit but still received an order confirmation email. However the "My Account" page says I have no orders.

Could someone else that successfully purchased a copy confirm if it shows in your "My Account"?

It shows up in mine as being placed and in 'processing'. Didn't get any order placed or confirmation emails though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
from the main thread from MvM team:

If the payment went through, you should be fine. The confirmation email can take a while to get to you.

If that's not the case in a while, please open up a ticket with our player support: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Archonsod wrote:
Mistah Joestar wrote:

It shows up in mine as being placed and in 'processing'. Didn't get any order placed or confirmation emails though.

i ordered mine at 10:57 am, PT, which was a few minutes before they said it would go live and immediately got the email, in another thread they said emails would probably be delayed for the later orders. I received the paypal alert about 10-15 minutes before getting the Riot confirmation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.