1 , 2  Next »   | 

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Made it to the Payment screen... no way to pay for it? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shotgun Games
msg tools
mbmb
No CC or Paypal input? Not sure what I'm supposed to click on. It only lets me change the shipping/billing address but there's no way to pay? Not sure I'm doing wrong or what I'm supposed to click on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It took a couple minutes for the payment options to show for me. I did go into editing the billing address first, but didn't change anything. Not sure if that triggered something, or if enough time passed for the payment options to finally draw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Elliott
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same problem. I kept reloading the screen until it finally worked. It took me 3 hours and 5 minutes, but I have a confirmation e-mail for a US copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristi S
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ShotgunGames wrote:
No CC or Paypal input? Not sure what I'm supposed to click on. It only lets me change the shipping/billing address but there's no way to pay? Not sure I'm doing wrong or what I'm supposed to click on.

same here! I had the payment stuff show up once, but when I clicked on PayPal it went nowhere. I am in such a foul mood. This experience has really soured me on the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
mbmb
ok thanks I'll try that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristi S
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ksaeger wrote:
ShotgunGames wrote:

same here! I had the payment stuff show up once, but when I clicked on PayPal it went nowhere. I am in such a foul mood. This experience has really soured me on the game.

Right after that post I finally had payment stuff show up, but chose CC this time because I didn't want to risk having to link to PayPal. What an awful ordering experience. 3 hours and 15 minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stevens
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
I protect the sheep in our society from the wolves.
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally made it to the Checkout screen, it let me put in my address and then when it went to Payment Options the screen froze????? I am so frustrated with this whole process but in a weird way this makes me want to keep trying. I can keep getting back to that checkout screen and it still has all my info on it but it just wont let me PAY!!!

Come on Riot Games, this looks like a very fun and well built game, PLEASE take my moneysoblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Vany
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had that happen, then started adding a / at the end of the url like people suggested. After adding the the third and reloading it worked, could be a fluke but all I know it happened to go through at that time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Delinck
United States
Hobart
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Payment screen loads incredibly slow, and looks like it has stopped at times. Paypal option could be selected, but didn't actually work for me until the Paypal logo/link popped up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Cordell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cedspectre1 wrote:
I had that happen, then started adding a / at the end of the url like people suggested. After adding the the third and reloading it worked, could be a fluke but all I know it happened to go through at that time.

how the heck is that thing?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGAC California
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. I've been reloading the payment page for an hour. The page loads but doesn't offer any sort of way to actually pay.

Riot Fail.

With all the hype they generated, and their experience with tech, they really should have planned stronger infrastructure to support this roll out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yep, they create all this hype, then they announce the time well in advance, and then fail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
mbmb
I'm finally back at the Payment screen (still can't seem to pay for it). However, I'm using Internet Explorer and I keep getting a pop-up message saying "Something Went Wrong."

Has anyone managed to get the game using I.E.? My Chrome simply does not appear to even load the Merch Screen at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGAC California
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reloaded the payment page 26 times and counting...

...no way to pay ever pops up. Address in. Total calculated. No way to pay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Huang
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mb
My Chrome shows that message as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Cordell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it's a new form of torture
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Schmidt
United States
VANCOUVER
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I managed to pay, but have been stuck with a spinning icon on the Place Order button. Anyone else see this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGAC California
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well...one good thing. Since Riot fumbled the roll-out, it probably won't sell out since most folks can't actually complete the transaction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Zoglmann
United States
Newnan
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It sucks, they did everything else right. I have been stuck on the Checkout screen for hours and can't put payment information in. At this point, I am soured on the game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Leo
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
I've been at that screen for about 2 hours. . . still no payment method button

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Never thought I'd be praising Internet Explorer, but finally got a payment option by switching to IE instead of chrome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGAC California
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well...that's 50 reloads of the screen using a desktop and cell phone. Same thing every time. No way to pay ever pops up. Address in. Total calculated. No payment method.

Forget it. I'm not going to beg them to take my money.

Pass.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Cordell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
good lord i just want to pay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tally C
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone posted this link in another thread, and it worked for me: https://na.merch.riotgames.com/en/checkout/onepage/

I was also having a problem getting payment to load, but this loaded relatively quickly, taking you through the process one step at a time. Seems like an alternative way to checkout. Got a confirmation from Riot Games, and when I navigated to my account page directly from Riot's Merch store to check my orders, the order's there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last link worked wonders for me in same spot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.