England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
Now people are starting to collect their copies at Essen could anyone let us know what promos they got? Was it just bags for the minis?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjorn Petit
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FritzBraun wrote:
Now people are starting to collect their copies at Essen could anyone let us know what promos they got? Was it just bags for the minis?

Yup, all I got were 4 mini bags to store the mini's
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I'm not worried about those, so I'll wait for it to hit retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Petitje81 wrote:
FritzBraun wrote:

Ugh, I wouldn't have pre-ordered at Essen if I had known this. I thought it was going to be some cards or an additional land tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
Eeeville wrote:
Petitje81 wrote:
FritzBraun wrote:

Ugh, I wouldn't have pre-ordered at Essen if I had known this. I thought it was going to be some cards or an additional land tile.

Well, it's also Matagot, they keep their Essen promos rather consistently available post-release. Which is fabulous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.