Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Branden Sprenger
United States
Collinsville
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought they were only going to be selling Octobers batch of games today but I have seen several people say they show shipment 2 (which is December's batch) in their invoices.

So is this all there is? The game seems so popular that not doing another print run seems foolish. Has Riot confirmed one way or another that they have future print runs planned?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Roberts
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
All of this is as I understand it...

The first printing was split between Oct and Dec shipments all of these "Wave 1" are available starting today at 11pm pst.

Riot allocated EU/NA (maybe other regions HK?) separately with I'd assume different amounts and the EU quickly got to Wave 1 - Shipment 2 (Dec). NA seemed to continue until at least 3:30 pst (estimate from a friends shipment info) to be still shipping the original Oct shipment (no mention of shipment 2 on his email)

Riot said they are more then happy to reprint if there is demand and will be happy to have every who could want a copy to get a copy. So assuming a sell out (which globally seems likely depending on how many were actually allocated to the EU) I would expect another print run.

Hope that helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see shipment # anywhere outside of wave 1 [on my invoice]

I'm I missing something....if so, where?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
KingD21 wrote:
I don't see shipment # anywhere outside of wave 1 [on my invoice]

I'm I missing something....if so, where?

All of the NA sales up until now will still be shipping in October. I'd expect your game anywhere between 2 days and 2 weeks. It takes a few days to process the orders and we're shipping out of Wisconsin using UPS Ground.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Thimbleby
msg tools
On the riot merchant store Facebook page there was a post by a riot person that said that they had an order they could pull the trigger on early next year for a further 50k.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.