7,228 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
45.5% of Goal | left

Support:

T
United States
flag msg tools
Like fuck he does.

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/13/fox-business-host-lou-dobbs-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
Thats one way to intimidate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, she donated to the Clinton foundation ? that's a much bigger story then her address which was publicly available anyway.

Oh I get it, feign outrage to distract.. I almost forgot my rules for radicals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
robot-OPPOCITE:~"G-R-E-A-T-! 'Detective' work there, LOU!..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Wait, she donated to the Clinton foundation ? that's a much bigger story then her address which was publicly available anyway.

So it's a double win. First of all, she gave to clinton so she must be an evil liar with an agenda, then idiot alt-right bastards give her death threats!

Everybody wins!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
shake Don't HAVE the 'schnitzel'--they're USING 'schnauzer'! gulp

jeremycobert wrote:

jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

So it's a double win. First of all, she gave to clinton so she must be an evil liar with an agenda, then idiot alt-right bastards give her death threats!

Everybody wins!

Did you donate to the Clinton foundation and then come forward 30 years later ? It certainly is interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Lou Dobbs also regrets: kicking the 'puppy' that "pissed on his leg" over the 'bridge' as this was overheard stated while falling downward:
sauron-'puppy':~"Come! LOOK at the 'violence' inherent in 'society'!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
windsagio wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Everybody wins!

Did you donate to the Clinton foundation and then come forward 30 years later ? It certainly is interesting.

Did all of the accusers contribute to the Clinton foundation there cupcake. Or is it hard to find the information with your nose so firmly planted in Trump's scrotum ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
windsagio wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Everybody wins!

Did all of the accusers contribute to the Clinton foundation there cupcake. Or is it hard to find the information with your nose so firmly planted in Trump's scrotum?

cobert likes it when trump grabs him by the pussy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

What the fuck is with these assholes. They are just straight up doing whatever they want without any sense of decorum or decency.

Any Republican with half a brain and half a shred of integrity (like the 1/3rd of Republicans that unendorsed Trump) should leave the party, form a new one (maybe with the Libertarians?), and say fuck those racist asshole fucks. They'd get a lot of disenchanted Democrats to join them too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stuart
United States
Los Alamos
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brickmaster wrote:

If he really does regret it he can make it up to them -- buy each of them a new house at a different address, so that they can then be able to Focus on Their Family in peace. He's taken away their security, but he does have the ability to make reparations if, out of the goodness of his Christian heart, he would really like to do something pleasing to God.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lou Dobbs regrets publishing the phone number and address, because the negative publicity mzkes him sad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
windsagio wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Everybody wins!

Interesting yes... doesn't prove a fucking thing.

Maybe she donated specifically because of her "encounter" with Trump. Trump benefits from rage anti-HRC rage-boner donations every day, are they somehow "better" because there wasn't any sexual assault involved? PROVE she's lying just to stop Trump (a pretty strong accusation) OR STFU.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Szymas
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
windsagio wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Everybody wins!

Maybe she donated specifically because of her "encounter" with Trump. Trump benefits from rage anti-HRC rage-boner donations every day, are they somehow "better" because there wasn't any sexual assault involved? PROVE she's lying just to stop Trump (a pretty strong accusation) OR STFU.

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what the plot thread here is in Jeremy's mind. I thought the assertions against the Clinton foundation were 'pay to play' - give a donation, get a favor. In this case... give a donation, then face public humiliation by admitting you were sexually assaulted?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Listening to many news services and anchors, I have to say that Lou Dobbs is extremely partisan. He's definitely in Sean Hannity territory. He may also be a slightly more polite Savage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
GROGnads wrote:
Lou Dobbs also regrets: kicking the 'puppy' that "pissed on his leg" over the 'bridge' as this was overheard stated while falling downward:
sauron-'puppy':~"Come! LOOK at the 'violence' inherent in 'society'!"

laughlaughlaugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:

I wouldn't consider that a big story at all. If one of the candidates had personally mistreated me badly, which one would I be donate money to?

And, since it grays out the information in the article, even if that was before Trump ran, I don't see the big deal either.

Will you be ignoring any of the Bill Clinton accusers if they donated to Republicans? Many donate to political causes; it doesn't mean that now nothing they say can be trusted.

It's a data point, sure, but that is not a smoking gun.

Putting up someone's personal information like he did. That is wrong, no matter what.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AndySzy wrote:
rcbevco wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
windsagio wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Everybody wins!

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what the plot thread here is in Jeremy's mind. I thought the assertions against the Clinton foundation were 'pay to play' - give a donation, get a favor. In this case... give a donation, then face public humiliation by admitting you were sexually assaulted?

The squirrels in Jackboot's brain are having a forced circle jerk since the OrangeMan imploded... so they are just mashing the attack button on the console.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.